was widely reputed to be possessed by poltergeists, reportedly seen by defendant seller and members of her family on numerous occasions over the last nine years. Plaintiff promptly commenced this action seeking rescission of the contract of sale.” Remember the rest? If not, read more about it at Stambovsky v. Ackley, 169 A.D.2d 254. — Joe
- CRS Report: Global Trends in Democracy: Background, U.S. Policy, and Issues for Congress
- Tracking Trump’s Conflicts of Interest
- Federal Circuit Makes Briefs Immediately Available to the Public
- President Trump’s War on Regulatory Science
- What is movement lawyering?
- 2018 50-State Survey on Election Security
- Balkin on the First Amendment in the Second Gilded Age
- Rhetorical Hyperbole: Stormy Daniels’ Claim of Defamation Against Trump Dismissed
- Valpo Transfer to Middle Tennessee State University Rejected
- 32 States Have Adopted the Duty of Technology Competence
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 173,166 hits