Phoenix School of Law has changed its name to Arizona Summit Law School. Why? “The new name highlights the ambition and drive of the students, faculty and staff at Arizona Summit Law School, collaborating to accomplish more, and ascend toward their personal ‘Summit,'” quoting the School’s press release. Hat tip to ABAJ’s Debra Cassen Weiss for this gem. — Joe
- Read Senate-Commissioned Reports on the Scale of the Russian Misinformation Campaign
- The 550 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter
- Law as Source: How and How Much Does Investigative Journalism Rely on Legal Sources?
- Flynn Associates Indicted, Charged with Conspiracy, Acting as Agents of a Foreign Government and Making False Statements; Read the Indictment
- A Complete Guide to All 17 (Known) Trump and Russia Investigations
- Sunstein on Correcting Biases in Algorithms
- Court Strikes Down Affordable Care Act as Unconstitutional
- Gluck & Posner on Statutory Interpretation on the Bench: A Survey of Forty-Two Judges on the Federal Courts of Appeals
- CRS Report: The Committee Markup Process in the House of Representatives
- Read Mueller’s Rebuttal Memo to Flynn’s Sentencing Memo
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 186,135 hits