On Dewey B Strategic, Jean O’Grady identifies what’s hot and what’s not based on the findings of this year’s AmLaw 200 Law Firm Leadership Survey. My personal favorite is “Succession planning: Hot (making a succession plan) Not ( executing a succession plan).” Jean reports that “[a]lthough the majority of firms have a succession plan – 90% of firm leaders have been in place for more than 10 years, so succession is not happening.” For more, see AmLaw 200 Law Firm Leaders Survey: What’s Hot and What’s Not. — Joe
- Read Senate-Commissioned Reports on the Scale of the Russian Misinformation Campaign
- The 550 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter
- Law as Source: How and How Much Does Investigative Journalism Rely on Legal Sources?
- Flynn Associates Indicted, Charged with Conspiracy, Acting as Agents of a Foreign Government and Making False Statements; Read the Indictment
- A Complete Guide to All 17 (Known) Trump and Russia Investigations
- Sunstein on Correcting Biases in Algorithms
- Court Strikes Down Affordable Care Act as Unconstitutional
- Gluck & Posner on Statutory Interpretation on the Bench: A Survey of Forty-Two Judges on the Federal Courts of Appeals
- CRS Report: The Committee Markup Process in the House of Representatives
- Read Mueller’s Rebuttal Memo to Flynn’s Sentencing Memo
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 186,135 hits