Earlier this week ten librarians were recognized for exceptional service to their communities in this year’s Carnegie Corporation/New York Times’ I Love My Librarian Award program administered by ALA’s Campaign for America’s Libraries. To meet the award winners, visit the American Libraries blog. — Joe
- The Famous People in the Family Trees of Supreme Court Justices
- New York Legal Assistance Group sues the Board of Immigration Appeals for access to unpublished final decisions and orders
- Washington State Death Penalty Statute Ruled Unconstitutional under State Constitution
- What is 5G?
- Stanley’s How Fascism Works: The Politics of Us and Them
- Is there a template for legal analysis?
- Clinical Education and Political Lawyering for the 21st Century
- CRS Report: Global Trends in Democracy: Background, U.S. Policy, and Issues for Congress
- Tracking Trump’s Conflicts of Interest
- Federal Circuit Makes Briefs Immediately Available to the Public
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 173,479 hits