Below is a photo by John Miano of the New Providence, New Jersey LexisNexis sign. The blank spot used to be occupied by “Martindale-Hubbell”. “Gone. Along with most of the M-H staff,” he wrote. See Jean O’Grady’s tribute at Martindale Hubbell: Another Legal Icon Bites the Dust. But It Was Once Worth Its Weight in Gold. — Joe
- Using Tradition for Constitutional Interpretation
- Read AG Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report
- Bureaucratic Resistance and the Trump Administration
- CRS Report: Congressional Access to the President’s Federal Tax Returns
- President Issues Executive Order on University “Free Inquiry” and Student Loans; Read the Text
- Callister’s Field Guide to Legal Research
- A Skeptical View of Information Fiduciaries
- PACER Attacked as ‘Judicially Approved Scam’
- Who is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
- What constitutes judicial influence and how should it be measured?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 204,142 hits