Releasing the University of Florida’s list of 24 law school dean candidates churned up the issue of the possible harm that was done by the list’s disclosure on The Faculty Lounge. For details, including a link to applicants’ CVs and letters, see Dan Filler’s Battling To Keep The Florida Law School Dean Search Open and the post’s comment trail. In a comment to the post, Orin Kerr wrote “The letters are actually pretty fascinating, given how different candidates pitch their strengths.” — Joe
- What would be a legal intelligence platform? (Is one possibility hiding in plain sight?)
- In 1982, ExxonMobil Scientists Predicted Carbon Dioxide Would Reach 410-420 ppm by 2020; Read the Internal Report
- Michael Flynn’s Sentencing Documents Show Obstruction From Both Trump and Members of Congress; Read the documents
- All Idaho State Regulations Set to Expire on July 1
- Weekend Reading: Building the Data-Driven Law Firm
- Office of Government Ethics Releases Trump’s 2018 Financial Disclosure; Read the Report
- Casetext Launches SmartCite
- John Paul Stevens’ The Making of a Justice: Reflections on My First 94 Years
- Is There a Right to a Human Decision?
- Framer’s Intent: Treanor on Gouverneur Morris, the Committee of Style and the Constitution
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 212,131 hits