Releasing the University of Florida’s list of 24 law school dean candidates churned up the issue of the possible harm that was done by the list’s disclosure on The Faculty Lounge. For details, including a link to applicants’ CVs and letters, see Dan Filler’s Battling To Keep The Florida Law School Dean Search Open and the post’s comment trail. In a comment to the post, Orin Kerr wrote “The letters are actually pretty fascinating, given how different candidates pitch their strengths.” — Joe
- The ABA Profile of the Legal Profession on Legal Research Choices and Adoption of Artificial Intelligence-based Tools
- Rethinking the Dual Provider Licensing Equation
- Fastcase, Casetext, ROSS and Reconsidering the Sole Provider Option
- What technology tools rank most important to lawyers in driving efficiency?
- Reinforcing the ‘Crumbling Infrastructure of Legal Research’ Through Court-Authored Metadata
- What is the Current State of Natural Language Generation for Content Creation?
- Ethical Tensions in Using Applied AI Output from Predictive Technology
- CRS Report: Resolutions to Censure the President: Procedure and History
- Senate Intel Committee Release Russian 2016 Election Interference Report
- ARL’s Annual Salary Survey 2018–2019 Is Now Available
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 223,710 hits