For those who want to get an idea of the new LexisAdvance interface there is a YouTube video that Lexis has provided. I can’t tell whether the new design improves searchability or not. I see an example of a search result but not necessarily the way to get there. That’s not a criticism. Anything is better than the one that exists now. All I would say at this point is Lexis, please do not get rid of the Lexis.com part of the site until the new interface takes hold and works. Check out the promotional (and I do mean promotional) video here. Note that comments are disabled. I wonder why? –Mark
- Goodbye World
- House Judiciary Committee’s Articles of Impeachment
- Implied Constitutional Powers in the Founding Era
- Witness written statements in first Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing
- The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report
- Negotiating the American Constitution (1787-1789) Coalitions, Process Rules, and Compromises
- Measuring Law Faculty Scholarly Impact by Citations: Reliable and Valid for Collective Faculty Ranking
- Is There a Case for Statistical Precedent?
- When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text
- Beck’s The Parts We Skip: A Taxonomy of Constitutional Irrelevancy
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 242,046 hits