In Supreme Court’s Style Manual is Private No More, Tony Mauro reports that the US Supreme Court Style Guide, 2013 ed. can be purchased through Amazon without Court approval because a court aficionado named Jack Metzler is making it available for sale under his own imprint. Metzler reportedly photocopied the 200+ page long manual in the Supreme Court’s law library. The style manual “could be an important resource for brief-writing advocates as well as judges and clerks of other courts seeking to match the sometimes quirky style rules of the nation’s highest court,” writes Mauro. — Joe
- CRS Report: Congressional Access to the President’s Federal Tax Returns
- President Issues Executive Order on University “Free Inquiry” and Student Loans; Read the Text
- Callister’s Field Guide to Legal Research
- A Skeptical View of Information Fiduciaries
- PACER Attacked as ‘Judicially Approved Scam’
- Who is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
- What constitutes judicial influence and how should it be measured?
- CRS Report: Arms Control and Nonproliferation: A Catalog of Treaties and Agreements
- Special Counsel Prosecutors Started Investigating Michael Cohen in July 2017; Read the Documents Related to Search Warrant
- Global Data Privacy: The EU Way
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 203,865 hits