Take Care, a blog monitoring Trump’s adherence to the law of the land under Article II of the Constitution, has been launched and is staffed by an impressive list of contributors that includes Larry Tribe, Erwin Chemerinsky and more than 20 former Supreme Court clerks and numerous former senior Executive Branch officials. Recommended. — Joe
- Top 10 machine learning algorithms that everyone involved in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI should know about
- Timeline of Mueller Investigations
- Trump Charity Will Shut Down; Read the Stipulation
- Read the Mueller memo summarizing the FBI’s interview with Michael Flynn
- Blog Statistics: Recent Stats & Trends for 2018 – 2019
- “The Court is Likely to Find:” Bennardo on Abandoning Predictions
- Read Senate-Commissioned Reports on the Scale of the Russian Misinformation Campaign
- The 550 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter
- Law as Source: How and How Much Does Investigative Journalism Rely on Legal Sources?
- Flynn Associates Indicted, Charged with Conspiracy, Acting as Agents of a Foreign Government and Making False Statements; Read the Indictment
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 186,537 hits