Time’s Katie Reilly offers a backgrounder on impeachment in the context of the Trump presidency in How Difficult Would It Be to Impeach President Trump? In the article, Reilly observes “Bush and Obama both faced idle impeachment threats that never amounted to anything. People who now believe there’s a serious case for impeaching Trump will have to overcome the reputation established by those who raise the specter of impeachment merely to demonstrate political opposition.” — Joe
- Slocum on Ordinary Meaning and Empiricism
- Top 10 machine learning algorithms that everyone involved in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI should know about
- Timeline of Mueller Investigations
- Trump Charity Will Shut Down; Read the Stipulation
- Read the Mueller memo summarizing the FBI’s interview with Michael Flynn
- Blog Statistics: Recent Stats & Trends for 2018 – 2019
- “The Court is Likely to Find:” Bennardo on Abandoning Predictions
- Read Senate-Commissioned Reports on the Scale of the Russian Misinformation Campaign
- The 550 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter
- Law as Source: How and How Much Does Investigative Journalism Rely on Legal Sources?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 186,550 hits