Angela Feleccia Epps, dean of Florida A&M University’s College of Law, was dismissed this week after less than 18 months on the job. The law school’s bar passage rate for Florida’s February 2017 exam was 46.2 percent. For July 2016, the pass rate was 52.9 percent, the Florida Board of Bar Examiners reported. The school’s median LSAT score is 145. For more, see Stephanie Francis Ward’s ABAJ report, Law school leader among four deans dismissed from Florida A&M. — Joe
- What would be a legal intelligence platform? (Is one possibility hiding in plain sight?)
- In 1982, ExxonMobil Scientists Predicted Carbon Dioxide Would Reach 410-420 ppm by 2020; Read the Internal Report
- Michael Flynn’s Sentencing Documents Show Obstruction From Both Trump and Members of Congress; Read the documents
- All Idaho State Regulations Set to Expire on July 1
- Weekend Reading: Building the Data-Driven Law Firm
- Office of Government Ethics Releases Trump’s 2018 Financial Disclosure; Read the Report
- Casetext Launches SmartCite
- John Paul Stevens’ The Making of a Justice: Reflections on My First 94 Years
- Is There a Right to a Human Decision?
- Framer’s Intent: Treanor on Gouverneur Morris, the Committee of Style and the Constitution
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 212,128 hits