Robert Mueller was named special counsel by the DOJ to probe Trump-Russia ties yesterday. See Text of DOJ Order No. 3915-2017 (May 17, 2017). That event lead to the publication of several profile pieces in the press. If interested, see Tal Kopan, Who is Robert Mueller? CNN, May 17, 2017; Maura Dolan, Meet Robert Mueller, the former San Francisco lawyer chosen to lead the Trump-Russia investigation, Los Angeles Times, May 17, 2017; and Tierney Sneed, Who Is Robert Mueller? Ex-FBI Director Takes Over Russia-Trump Probe, Talking Points Memo, May 17, 2017. — Joe
- Reynen Court’s services automation platform seeks to standardize BigLaw needs for legal software
- Presidential Norms and Article II
- What can lawyers learn — or should learn — from data visualization?
- Does Fastcase have the largest user population?
- The Washington Supreme Court Bans Life-Without-Parole Sentences for Teens
- Presidential Attacks on the Press
- Weekend Reading: Sanger’s The Perfect Weapon: War, Sabotage, and Fear in the Cyber Age
- The Famous People in the Family Trees of Supreme Court Justices
- New York Legal Assistance Group sues the Board of Immigration Appeals for access to unpublished final decisions and orders
- Washington State Death Penalty Statute Ruled Unconstitutional under State Constitution
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 173,798 hits