An Artificial Lawyer post, The Third Wave of Legal AI by Kripa Rajshekhar, the founder of legal AI company Metonymy Labs, has three goals (1) Introduce the Third Wave of AI, (2) Outline, in broad strokes, what this means for AI and Law, (3) Illustrate the path forward with a specific application of the approach: Metonymy Labs’ work to augment diligence with AI. Interesting. — Joe
- Top 10 machine learning algorithms that everyone involved in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI should know about
- Timeline of Mueller Investigations
- 50-State Survey: Data Security Breach Notification Statutes
- Trump Charity Will Shut Down; Read the Stipulation
- Read the Mueller memo summarizing the FBI’s interview with Michael Flynn
- Blog Statistics: Recent Stats & Trends for 2018 – 2019
- “The Court is Likely to Find:” Bennardo on Abandoning Predictions
- Read Senate-Commissioned Reports on the Scale of the Russian Misinformation Campaign
- The 550 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter
- Law as Source: How and How Much Does Investigative Journalism Rely on Legal Sources?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 186,537 hits