The Congressional Budget Office released its analysis of the health-care bill that passed the House of Representatives earlier this month. Here’s the text. For an analysis, see NPR’s GOP Health Plan Would Leave 23 Million More Uninsured, Budget Office Says. — Joe
- First Vigil tracks criminal charges of white supremacists
- Should law professors bring about a ‘low tech revolution’ to their classrooms?
- Weekend Reading: Seth Abramson’s Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America
- BigLaw Willing to Spend $400K on Bonuses for Outgoing SCOTUS Clerks
- Gienapp’s The Second Creation: Fixing the American Constitution in the Founding Era
- NYT’s Facebook Exposé on Company’s Response to Election Crisis
- Trump Announces Support for the FIRST STEP Act
- Early Coverage of Draft Brexit Agreement
- Text of the Draft Brexit Agreement
- Authorship in the Age of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 179,972 hits