Reporting for The Street, Kinsey Grant reports that Facebook is preparing to monetize its Instant Articles: “Instant Articles hosts news pieces on Facebook’s mobile app. Instead of operating a subscription service itself to get users on the Instant Articles, Facebook is said to be implementing a paywall after 10 articles on the app. Once a user hits 10 pieces from a particular publisher in a month, Facebook will send him or her to the publisher’s site to sign up for a subscription.” — Joe
- Unknown Symbols: Online Legal Research in the Age of Emoji
- CRS Report: The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives
- AALL/LexisNexis Call for Papers
- Rachel Maddow’s New Book: Blowout: Corrupted Democracy, Rogue State Russia, and the Richest, Most Destructive Industry on Earth
- Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Timeline of Recent Events
- Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Read the Declassified Whistleblower Complaint
- Trump Impeachment Inquiry: Read the Transcript of the Ukraine Telephone Call
- Tech Advances Cause BigLaw Firm to Offer Buyout to All Legal Secretaries
- The Seven Patterns of AI
- Does Peer Review or Bibliometrics Better Predict Scholarly Impact?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 228,810 hits