The Washington Post has published purloined transcripts of Trump conversations with foreign leaders. Get a glimpse of Trump’s thought process, values and personal political agenda here. — Joe
- Trialdex: New Resource for Federal and State Jury Instructions
- Weekend Reading: The Social Fact: News and Knowledge in a Networked World
- FTC on Tying the Sale of Two Products
- A Study on the Unionization of Academic Law Libraries
- New 8th Edition of National Survey of State Law Includes 10 New Chapters
- The Supreme Court’s Legitimacy Dilemma
- Can Legal Citations Be Stylish?
- CRS Report: Frequently Asked Questions about the Julian Assange Charges
- The 2019 Am Law 100 Now Available
- AALL Announces 2019 Product of the Year Award
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 208,752 hits