Yesterday the law blogoshere saw the publication of two brief but to the point current awareness posts on two timely topics. Duke Law Library’s The Goodson Blogson published a post on the 25th Amendment titled Pleading the Twenty-Fifth and UWashington Gallagher Law Library blog published The History and Law of Special Counsel. Both provide succinct summaries of their topics with links to relevant sources. Nice way to start off the academic year with these library outreach activities. — Joe
- Top 10 machine learning algorithms that everyone involved in Data Science, Machine Learning, and AI should know about
- Timeline of Mueller Investigations
- 50-State Survey: Data Security Breach Notification Statutes
- Trump Charity Will Shut Down; Read the Stipulation
- Read the Mueller memo summarizing the FBI’s interview with Michael Flynn
- Blog Statistics: Recent Stats & Trends for 2018 – 2019
- “The Court is Likely to Find:” Bennardo on Abandoning Predictions
- Read Senate-Commissioned Reports on the Scale of the Russian Misinformation Campaign
- The 550 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter
- Law as Source: How and How Much Does Investigative Journalism Rely on Legal Sources?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 186,537 hits