Yesterday, the Supreme Court heard oral arguments in Gill v. Whitford. Here’s the transcript. See also Amy Howe’s Argument analysis: Cautious optimism for challengers in Wisconsin redistricting case? on SCOTUSblog and Professor Ruthann Robson’s SCOTUS Hears Arguments on Constitutionality of Partisan Gerrymandering on Constitutional Law Prof Blog. — Joe
- Judicial Conflicts and Voting Agreement: Evidence from Interruptions at Oral Argument
- The New Oral Argument: Justices as Advocates
- CRS Report: Congress Considers Possible Responses to the Disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi
- Tracking Trump’s Approval in All 50 States
- Appeals Court Rules Georgia’s Laws (Including Annotations) Are Not Protected By Copyright
- Monitoring press freedom abuses in the US: The US Press Freedom Tracker
- Reynen Court’s services automation platform seeks to standardize BigLaw needs for legal software
- Presidential Norms and Article II
- What can lawyers learn — or should learn — from data visualization?
- Does Fastcase have the largest user population?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 174,631 hits