Yesterday, the Supreme Court heard oral arguments in Gill v. Whitford. Here’s the transcript. See also Amy Howe’s Argument analysis: Cautious optimism for challengers in Wisconsin redistricting case? on SCOTUSblog and Professor Ruthann Robson’s SCOTUS Hears Arguments on Constitutionality of Partisan Gerrymandering on Constitutional Law Prof Blog. — Joe
- What would be a legal intelligence platform? (Is one possibility hiding in plain sight?)
- In 1982, ExxonMobil Scientists Predicted Carbon Dioxide Would Reach 410-420 ppm by 2020; Read the Internal Report
- Michael Flynn’s Sentencing Documents Show Obstruction From Both Trump and Members of Congress; Read the documents
- All Idaho State Regulations Set to Expire on July 1
- Weekend Reading: Building the Data-Driven Law Firm
- Office of Government Ethics Releases Trump’s 2018 Financial Disclosure; Read the Report
- Casetext Launches SmartCite
- John Paul Stevens’ The Making of a Justice: Reflections on My First 94 Years
- Is There a Right to a Human Decision?
- Framer’s Intent: Treanor on Gouverneur Morris, the Committee of Style and the Constitution
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 212,126 hits