Sections of the report, which can be found here, include how smart contracts work, how blockchains work, blockchain terminology, how Wall Street firms plan to move trillions to blockchains in 2018, Illinois vs. Dubai, two experiments bring blockchains to government, and more. — Joe
- The Other F-Word: Fascism, The ‘Rule of Law,’ and the Trump Era
- Pew Research Surveys Public Attitudes Toward Computer Algorithms
- CRS Report: Introduction to the Legislative Process in the U.S. Congress
- Westlaw Edge Hits Adoption Milestone
- First Vigil tracks criminal charges of white supremacists
- Should law professors bring about a ‘low tech revolution’ to their classrooms?
- Weekend Reading: Seth Abramson’s Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America
- BigLaw Willing to Spend $400K on Bonuses for Outgoing SCOTUS Clerks
- Gienapp’s The Second Creation: Fixing the American Constitution in the Founding Era
- NYT’s Facebook Exposé on Company’s Response to Election Crisis
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 180,372 hits