Much is written on this topic, and Cybersecurity: Cybercrime and National Security Authoritative Reports and Resources (Nov. 14, 2017 R44408) directs the reader to authoritative sources that address many of the most prominent cybersecurity issues. The annotated descriptions of these sources are listed in reverse chronological order, with an emphasis on material published in the past several years. This report includes resources and studies from government agencies (federal, state, local, and international), think tanks, academic institutions, news organizations, and other sources. — Joe
- PACER Attacked as ‘Judicially Approved Scam’
- Who is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
- What constitutes judicial influence and how should it be measured?
- CRS Report: Arms Control and Nonproliferation: A Catalog of Treaties and Agreements
- Special Counsel Prosecutors Started Investigating Michael Cohen in July 2017; Read the Documents Related to Search Warrant
- Global Data Privacy: The EU Way
- Border Wall: Read Trump’s Veto Message for H.J. Res. 46
- Feliú on Moreau Lislet: The Man Behind the Digest of 1808
- Public draft of Updated Compendium of U.S. Copyright Office Practices 3d ed. Released for Comment
- Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts Publishes 2018 Federal Caseload Data
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 203,366 hits