Bob Ambrogi is joining LexBlog as publisher and editor-in-chief of a new arm of the company, one that “will make legal news, information and analysis more easily and intuitively accessible to legal professionals and the public and that will shine a light on the many bloggers who are writing all this.” More at Bob’s LawSites post. Congrats and good luck. — Joe
- Read Senate-Commissioned Reports on the Scale of the Russian Misinformation Campaign
- The 550 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter
- Law as Source: How and How Much Does Investigative Journalism Rely on Legal Sources?
- Flynn Associates Indicted, Charged with Conspiracy, Acting as Agents of a Foreign Government and Making False Statements; Read the Indictment
- A Complete Guide to All 17 (Known) Trump and Russia Investigations
- Sunstein on Correcting Biases in Algorithms
- Court Strikes Down Affordable Care Act as Unconstitutional
- Gluck & Posner on Statutory Interpretation on the Bench: A Survey of Forty-Two Judges on the Federal Courts of Appeals
- CRS Report: The Committee Markup Process in the House of Representatives
- Read Mueller’s Rebuttal Memo to Flynn’s Sentencing Memo
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 186,128 hits