U.S. Immigration Policy: Chart Book of Key Trends (R42988 March 14, 2016) is a chart book of selected immigration trends. Key immigration issues that Congress has considered in recent years include increased border security and immigration enforcement, expanded employment eligibility verification, reforms to the system for legal temporary and permanent immigration, and options to address the millions of unauthorized aliens residing in the country. The report offers snapshots of time series data, using the most complete and consistent time series currently available for each statistic. The key findings and elements germane to the data depicted are summarized with the figures. The summary offers the highlights of key immigration trends.
- Scientific Methods for Analyzing Original Meaning: Corpus Linguistics and the Emoluments Clauses
- US News to create scholarly impact ranking for law schools
- 16 States File Lawsuit over Trump’s Emergency Declaration; Read the Complaint
- Lexical Ordering in Statutory Interpretation
- Trump Ranked Third Worst President
- Series of Blockchain White Papers Published by Lex Mundi
- 50-state Survey of Security Breach Notification Laws
- Green New Deal Resolution Status
- Julian Assange and the Politics of Transparency
- The Continued Relevance of Legislative History in an Era of Textualism
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 198,289 hits