The Nunes memo is a four-page memo written by Republican staff members for U.S. Representative Devin Nunes, chair of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, as part of a secret partisan investigation into how the FBI used politically motivated or questionable sources. The memo alleges that the FBI relied on the Steele dossier to obtain and renew a FISA warrant targeting Trump campaign adviser Carter Page in the early phases of the FBI’s Russia probe. Here’s the text of the Nunes memo. — Joe
- Pew Research Surveys Public Attitudes Toward Computer Algorithms
- CRS Report: Introduction to the Legislative Process in the U.S. Congress
- Westlaw Edge Hits Adoption Milestone
- First Vigil tracks criminal charges of white supremacists
- Should law professors bring about a ‘low tech revolution’ to their classrooms?
- Weekend Reading: Seth Abramson’s Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America
- BigLaw Willing to Spend $400K on Bonuses for Outgoing SCOTUS Clerks
- Gienapp’s The Second Creation: Fixing the American Constitution in the Founding Era
- NYT’s Facebook Exposé on Company’s Response to Election Crisis
- Trump Announces Support for the FIRST STEP Act
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 180,336 hits