The Guardian’s Carole Cadwalladr profiles Christoper Wylie, a 20-something former Cambridge Analytica employee who Cadwalladr describes as “the data nerd who came in from the cold” because of his revelations of how Cambridge Analytica weaponized Facebook profiles for political campaigns. The article is part of a series of features about Cambridge Analytica published by The Guardian. Recommended. — Joe
- 432 Against, 202 For: May’s Brexit Deal Soundly Defeated by Record Margin
- Judge Orders Trump Administration to Remove 2020 Census Citizenship Question; Read the Opinion
- Federal Data Streams’ Status During Government Shutdown
- Read William Barr’s Controversial June 8 Memo to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
- Read Attorney General Nominee William Barr’s Prepared Testimony
- Read House Resolution to Censure Congressman Steve King of Iowa
- CRS Report: Can the Department of Defense Build the Border Wall?
- Air Traffic Controllers Union Sues Trump; Read the Complaint
- CRS Report: Federal Grand Jury Secrecy: Legal Principles and Implications for Congressional Oversight
- Protecting Net Neutrality at the State Level: State-by-State Survey of Laws, Executive Orders and Bills Introduced But Not Passed
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 191,515 hits