LexisNexis has sold its eDiscovery product suite including the LAW PreDiscovery, Early Discovery Analyzer and Concordance products. “That final one is particularly notable—23.5 percent of respondents to the 2017 LTN Law Firm Tech Survey indicated using the tool for e-discovery” notes Legaltech news. In an FAQ on CloudNine’s website, the company added that it plans to allow access to all of the tools in its portfolio to pre-existing users of the LexisNexis and the CloudNine software. — Joe
- Goodbye World
- House Judiciary Committee’s Articles of Impeachment
- Implied Constitutional Powers in the Founding Era
- Witness written statements in first Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing
- The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report
- Negotiating the American Constitution (1787-1789) Coalitions, Process Rules, and Compromises
- Measuring Law Faculty Scholarly Impact by Citations: Reliable and Valid for Collective Faculty Ranking
- Is There a Case for Statistical Precedent?
- When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text
- Beck’s The Parts We Skip: A Taxonomy of Constitutional Irrelevancy
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 243,160 hits