Hat tip to Bob Ambrogi’s LawSite’s post about the launch of GDPR IQ by Parsons Behle & Latimer. This new and very timely tool generates the complete set of required policies, procedures and proof-of-compliance documents under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The GDPR takes effect May 25, 2018 and research indicates that 78% of affected US businesses do not yet have a GDPR plan in place so this new tool may be very helpful in achieving compliance by May 25th. — Joe
- First Vigil tracks criminal charges of white supremacists
- Should law professors bring about a ‘low tech revolution’ to their classrooms?
- Weekend Reading: Seth Abramson’s Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America
- BigLaw Willing to Spend $400K on Bonuses for Outgoing SCOTUS Clerks
- Gienapp’s The Second Creation: Fixing the American Constitution in the Founding Era
- NYT’s Facebook Exposé on Company’s Response to Election Crisis
- Trump Announces Support for the FIRST STEP Act
- Early Coverage of Draft Brexit Agreement
- Text of the Draft Brexit Agreement
- Authorship in the Age of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 179,972 hits