Russians on Trump: Press Coverage and Commentary (East View Press, May 7, 2018) “sets out to show a view of Donald Trump that has gotten very little exposure in the American media but is critically important: the perspective of Russia. News, analysis and commentary about Trump, drawn directly from the Russian press before 2016, during the election campaign, and after his surprise win fill crucial gaps in the knowledge of what the Trump-Russia relationship means to both sides. The book traces the relationship of Trump and Russia from 1997 to the present day. It looks at the personal image that Trump projects in Russia, the inferences that Russian analysts make from his statements, and the unforeseen reverberations of his policies. Fascinating, enlightening and entertaining, this collection will interest both serious scholars and anyone with an interest in digging deeper into the Trump presidency.” — Joe
- The Other F-Word: Fascism, The ‘Rule of Law,’ and the Trump Era
- Pew Research Surveys Public Attitudes Toward Computer Algorithms
- CRS Report: Introduction to the Legislative Process in the U.S. Congress
- Westlaw Edge Hits Adoption Milestone
- First Vigil tracks criminal charges of white supremacists
- Should law professors bring about a ‘low tech revolution’ to their classrooms?
- Weekend Reading: Seth Abramson’s Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America
- BigLaw Willing to Spend $400K on Bonuses for Outgoing SCOTUS Clerks
- Gienapp’s The Second Creation: Fixing the American Constitution in the Founding Era
- NYT’s Facebook Exposé on Company’s Response to Election Crisis
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 180,372 hits