Russians on Trump: Press Coverage and Commentary (East View Press, May 7, 2018) “sets out to show a view of Donald Trump that has gotten very little exposure in the American media but is critically important: the perspective of Russia. News, analysis and commentary about Trump, drawn directly from the Russian press before 2016, during the election campaign, and after his surprise win fill crucial gaps in the knowledge of what the Trump-Russia relationship means to both sides. The book traces the relationship of Trump and Russia from 1997 to the present day. It looks at the personal image that Trump projects in Russia, the inferences that Russian analysts make from his statements, and the unforeseen reverberations of his policies. Fascinating, enlightening and entertaining, this collection will interest both serious scholars and anyone with an interest in digging deeper into the Trump presidency.” — Joe
- Goodbye World
- House Judiciary Committee’s Articles of Impeachment
- Implied Constitutional Powers in the Founding Era
- Witness written statements in first Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing
- The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report
- Negotiating the American Constitution (1787-1789) Coalitions, Process Rules, and Compromises
- Measuring Law Faculty Scholarly Impact by Citations: Reliable and Valid for Collective Faculty Ranking
- Is There a Case for Statistical Precedent?
- When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text
- Beck’s The Parts We Skip: A Taxonomy of Constitutional Irrelevancy
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 240,861 hits