U.S. Circuit and District Court Nominations During President Trump’s First Year in Office: Comparative Analysis with Recent Presidents (R45189 May 2, 2018) provides statistics related to the nomination and confirmation of U.S. circuit and district court nominees during the first year of the Trump presidency as well as during the first year of each of his three immediate predecessors—Presidents Barack Obama, George W. Bush, and Bill Clinton.
- Weekend Reading: Machado’s The Rebirth of the Philosopher King: Trump’s Campaign and the Leadership of the Information Age
- Law Library of Congress Launches Foreign Law Web Archive
- ‘How far can BBNA push the market and their prices before people walk away?’
- Referenda Roundup 2018: How states performed on library measures
- Trump issues statement on Jamal Khashoggi murder
- 50-State Survey of e-Cigarette Regulation
- Domingos’ The Master Algorithm
- Federal Judge Issues TRO against Trump’s Asylum Ban
- Senate Democrats sue to block Whitaker from serving as acting AG [text]
- The Other F-Word: Fascism, The ‘Rule of Law,’ and the Trump Era
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 181,174 hits