The DOJ’s Inspector General announced in January 2017 that his office would examine allegations of misconduct surrounding former FBI Director James Comey’s handling of the probe into Hillary Clinton’s private email server. The report says Comey “deviated” from FBI and Justice Department procedures in handling the probe into Hillary Clinton, damaging the agencies’ image of impartiality even though he wasn’t motivated by politics. Here’s the 500+ page report. — Joe
- Google’s Year in Search 2018
- Meet the 2018 I Love My Librarian Award Recipients
- Read Accused Russian Spy Maria Butina’s Plea Agreement
- Said & Silbey on Narrative Topoi in the Digital Age
- CRS Report: Shutdown of the Federal Government: Causes, Processes, and Effects
- Read AMI’s Non-Prosecution Agreement
- Read court filings related to Michael Cohen’s sentencing
- Weekend Reading: McCabe’s The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age and Terror of Trump
- Can algorithmic governance be squared with legal principles of governmental transparency?
- Must Presidential Pardons Satisfy a Specificity Requirement?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 185,577 hits