The nearly 300-page bill is one of two that the entire House will vote on next week. It is considered a moderate alternative to the conservative bill proposed by Rep. Bob Goodlatte (R-VA) according to Vox. Here’s the text. — Joe
- The Other F-Word: Fascism, The ‘Rule of Law,’ and the Trump Era
- Pew Research Surveys Public Attitudes Toward Computer Algorithms
- CRS Report: Introduction to the Legislative Process in the U.S. Congress
- Westlaw Edge Hits Adoption Milestone
- First Vigil tracks criminal charges of white supremacists
- Should law professors bring about a ‘low tech revolution’ to their classrooms?
- Weekend Reading: Seth Abramson’s Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America
- BigLaw Willing to Spend $400K on Bonuses for Outgoing SCOTUS Clerks
- Gienapp’s The Second Creation: Fixing the American Constitution in the Founding Era
- NYT’s Facebook Exposé on Company’s Response to Election Crisis
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 180,372 hits