In The Complete Professional: How Our New Professional Ideals for Law Students Help Us in the Legal Research and Writing Classroom, 26 Perspectives: Teaching Legal Res. & Writing 14 (2017), Michele Bradley and Nancy Oliver explain how LRW courses benefit from the aboption and implementation of the University of Cincinnati College of Law’s The Complete Professional: Professional Ideals for Law Students because it provides a common language for the Cincinnati Law community tailored to the experience of law students. — Joe
- CRS Report: Congressional Access to the President’s Federal Tax Returns
- President Issues Executive Order on University “Free Inquiry” and Student Loans; Read the Text
- Callister’s Field Guide to Legal Research
- A Skeptical View of Information Fiduciaries
- PACER Attacked as ‘Judicially Approved Scam’
- Who is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
- What constitutes judicial influence and how should it be measured?
- CRS Report: Arms Control and Nonproliferation: A Catalog of Treaties and Agreements
- Special Counsel Prosecutors Started Investigating Michael Cohen in July 2017; Read the Documents Related to Search Warrant
- Global Data Privacy: The EU Way
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 203,865 hits