From Steven D. Schwinn, Constitutional Law Prof Blog: “President Trump late yesterday issued a breathtaking constitutional signing statement on the John S. McCain National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2019. The President called out dozens of provisions for impinging on the commander-in-chief authority, the foreign affairs authority, the appointments authority, executive privilege, and the President’s authority to recommend legislation. … Perhaps most alarming, the President identified 18 separate sections that require public disclosure or reports to Congress on various topics as categorically “protected by executive privilege.”.” — Joe
- The ABA Profile of the Legal Profession on Legal Research Choices and Adoption of Artificial Intelligence-based Tools
- Rethinking the Dual Provider Licensing Equation
- Fastcase, Casetext, ROSS and Reconsidering the Sole Provider Option
- What technology tools rank most important to lawyers in driving efficiency?
- Reinforcing the ‘Crumbling Infrastructure of Legal Research’ Through Court-Authored Metadata
- What is the Current State of Natural Language Generation for Content Creation?
- Ethical Tensions in Using Applied AI Output from Predictive Technology
- CRS Report: Resolutions to Censure the President: Procedure and History
- Senate Intel Committee Release Russian 2016 Election Interference Report
- ARL’s Annual Salary Survey 2018–2019 Is Now Available
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 223,710 hits