The removed fake accounts and pages had ties to Russian and Iranian attempts to exert political influence in the US, UK, Middle East and Latin America. The accounts and pages were divided between four separate campaigns, three of which originated in Iran, of “coordinated inauthentic behaviour”, disclosed by the social network. Here’s Facebook’s press release. — Joe
- House Judiciary Committee’s Articles of Impeachment
- Implied Constitutional Powers in the Founding Era
- Witness written statements in first Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing
- The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report
- Negotiating the American Constitution (1787-1789) Coalitions, Process Rules, and Compromises
- Measuring Law Faculty Scholarly Impact by Citations: Reliable and Valid for Collective Faculty Ranking
- Is There a Case for Statistical Precedent?
- When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text
- Beck’s The Parts We Skip: A Taxonomy of Constitutional Irrelevancy
- TR Legal Secures Mutiyear DOJ Contract
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 233,044 hits