50 State Pay Equity Desktop Reference: What Employers Need to Know About Pay Equity Laws (Seyfarth, Shaw, 2018) is a one-stop desk reference provides answers to these five common questions: (1) who is protected? (2) what type of work must be compared? (3) may employers rely on geographic location to explain pay differences? (4) what is the statute of limitations? (5) may employers ask about salary history? — Joe
- Google’s Year in Search 2018
- Meet the 2018 I Love My Librarian Award Recipients
- Read Accused Russian Spy Maria Butina’s Plea Agreement
- Said & Silbey on Narrative Topoi in the Digital Age
- CRS Report: Shutdown of the Federal Government: Causes, Processes, and Effects
- Read AMI’s Non-Prosecution Agreement
- Read court filings related to Michael Cohen’s sentencing
- Weekend Reading: McCabe’s The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age and Terror of Trump
- Can algorithmic governance be squared with legal principles of governmental transparency?
- Must Presidential Pardons Satisfy a Specificity Requirement?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 185,577 hits