After 13 years of podcasting at Lawyer2Lawyer, Bob Ambrogi is focusing his attention on his new podcast show LawNext. In this Lawsites post, Bob recounts the history of Lawyer2Lawyer noting, for example, that the show changed its name from Coast2Coast to Lawyer2Lawyer “due to the little matter of a cease-and-desist letter from the eponymous paranormal radio show.” — Joe
- Goodbye World
- House Judiciary Committee’s Articles of Impeachment
- Implied Constitutional Powers in the Founding Era
- Witness written statements in first Judiciary Committee impeachment hearing
- The Trump-Ukraine Impeachment Inquiry Report
- Negotiating the American Constitution (1787-1789) Coalitions, Process Rules, and Compromises
- Measuring Law Faculty Scholarly Impact by Citations: Reliable and Valid for Collective Faculty Ranking
- Is There a Case for Statistical Precedent?
- When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text
- Beck’s The Parts We Skip: A Taxonomy of Constitutional Irrelevancy
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 243,265 hits