According to a Knight Foundation-Gallup survey, Americans believe that 62% of the news they consume on TV, in newspapers, and on the radio is biased. Bias and inaccuracy differed based on the respondents’ political persuasions, particularly with regard to Fox News, Breitbart News, CNN, and MSNBC. For complete survey results, see this Business Insider article. — Joe
- CRS Report: Congressional Access to the President’s Federal Tax Returns
- President Issues Executive Order on University “Free Inquiry” and Student Loans; Read the Text
- Callister’s Field Guide to Legal Research
- A Skeptical View of Information Fiduciaries
- PACER Attacked as ‘Judicially Approved Scam’
- Who is Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez?
- What constitutes judicial influence and how should it be measured?
- CRS Report: Arms Control and Nonproliferation: A Catalog of Treaties and Agreements
- Special Counsel Prosecutors Started Investigating Michael Cohen in July 2017; Read the Documents Related to Search Warrant
- Global Data Privacy: The EU Way
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 203,903 hits