H/T to Freedom to Tinker for calling attention to Securing the Vote: Protecting American Democracy released by the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine. Securing the Vote covers cybervulnerabilities in U.S. election systems and how to defend them. It lays out the scientific basis for its conclusions and the 55 recommendations. — Joe
- Negotiating the American Constitution (1787-1789) Coalitions, Process Rules, and Compromises
- Measuring Law Faculty Scholarly Impact by Citations: Reliable and Valid for Collective Faculty Ranking
- Is There a Case for Statistical Precedent?
- When Courts Should Ignore Statutory Text
- Beck’s The Parts We Skip: A Taxonomy of Constitutional Irrelevancy
- TR Legal Secures Mutiyear DOJ Contract
- Impeachment Inquiry: Read the House Democrats’ Resolution
- Academic Law Libraries’ New Frontier–The Post Truth Cognitive Bias Challenge and Calls for Behavioral and Structural Reforms
- Check out the British North American Legislative Database, 1758-1867
- CRS Report: Executive Privilege and Individuals outside the Executive Branch
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 231,609 hits