H/T to Freedom to Tinker for calling attention to Securing the Vote: Protecting American Democracy released by the National Academies of Science, Engineering, and Medicine. Securing the Vote covers cybervulnerabilities in U.S. election systems and how to defend them. It lays out the scientific basis for its conclusions and the 55 recommendations. — Joe
- Senate Democrats sue to block Whitaker from serving as acting AG [text]
- The Other F-Word: Fascism, The ‘Rule of Law,’ and the Trump Era
- Pew Research Surveys Public Attitudes Toward Computer Algorithms
- CRS Report: Introduction to the Legislative Process in the U.S. Congress
- Westlaw Edge Hits Adoption Milestone
- First Vigil tracks criminal charges of white supremacists
- Should law professors bring about a ‘low tech revolution’ to their classrooms?
- Weekend Reading: Seth Abramson’s Proof of Collusion: How Trump Betrayed America
- BigLaw Willing to Spend $400K on Bonuses for Outgoing SCOTUS Clerks
- Gienapp’s The Second Creation: Fixing the American Constitution in the Founding Era
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 180,587 hits