Rosenblatt’s Deans Database “provides information about law school deans. Ever wondered who is the longest serving dean? Which current dean has held the most deanships? What schools a dean attended? Who were the former deans at a particular law school? The RDD is designed to answer these questions and provide information to those who take an interest in law school deanships. This database may be used by law deans, dean search committees, university officials, or members of the public and is available without charge. An attractive feature of the RDD is that it is always current. Unlike printed lists of deans that go out of date when changes occur, the RDD is updated instantly whenever information is inputted to the database.” — Joe
- Jeffrey Epstein’s Will
- Information Policy for Information Professionals
- Colorado Caps Insulin Co-Pays at $100/month
- CRS Report: Retroactive Legislation: A Primer for Congress
- The ABA Profile of the Legal Profession on Legal Research Choices and Adoption of Artificial Intelligence-based Tools
- Rethinking the Dual Provider Licensing Equation
- Fastcase, Casetext, ROSS and Reconsidering the Sole Provider Option
- What technology tools rank most important to lawyers in driving efficiency?
- Reinforcing the ‘Crumbling Infrastructure of Legal Research’ Through Court-Authored Metadata
- What is the Current State of Natural Language Generation for Content Creation?
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 224,152 hits