Rosenblatt’s Deans Database “provides information about law school deans. Ever wondered who is the longest serving dean? Which current dean has held the most deanships? What schools a dean attended? Who were the former deans at a particular law school? The RDD is designed to answer these questions and provide information to those who take an interest in law school deanships. This database may be used by law deans, dean search committees, university officials, or members of the public and is available without charge. An attractive feature of the RDD is that it is always current. Unlike printed lists of deans that go out of date when changes occur, the RDD is updated instantly whenever information is inputted to the database.” — Joe
- 432 Against, 202 For: May’s Brexit Deal Soundly Defeated by Record Margin
- Judge Orders Trump Administration to Remove 2020 Census Citizenship Question; Read the Opinion
- Federal Data Streams’ Status During Government Shutdown
- Read William Barr’s Controversial June 8 Memo to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
- Read Attorney General Nominee William Barr’s Prepared Testimony
- Read House Resolution to Censure Congressman Steve King of Iowa
- CRS Report: Can the Department of Defense Build the Border Wall?
- Air Traffic Controllers Union Sues Trump; Read the Complaint
- CRS Report: Federal Grand Jury Secrecy: Legal Principles and Implications for Congressional Oversight
- Protecting Net Neutrality at the State Level: State-by-State Survey of Laws, Executive Orders and Bills Introduced But Not Passed
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 191,520 hits