AI Fairness 360 (AIF360) is a comprehensive open-source toolkit of metrics to check for unwanted bias in datasets and machine learning models, and state-of-the-art algorithms to mitigate such bias throughout the AI application lifecycle. Containing over 30 fairness metrics and 9 state-of-the-art bias mitigation algorithms developed by the research community, it is designed to translate algorithmic research from the lab into actual practice. Here’s IBM’s press release.
- Blockchains are getting hacked
- Teaching Law Students Media Literacy in the Fake News Era
- The Case for an ABA Accreditation Standard on Employment Outcomes
- ACLU Challenges National Emergency Declaration; Read the complaint
- Scientific Methods for Analyzing Original Meaning: Corpus Linguistics and the Emoluments Clauses
- US News to create scholarly impact ranking for law schools
- 16 States File Lawsuit over Trump’s Emergency Declaration; Read the Complaint
- Lexical Ordering in Statutory Interpretation
- Trump Ranked Third Worst President
- Series of Blockchain White Papers Published by Lex Mundi
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 198,606 hits