AI Fairness 360 (AIF360) is a comprehensive open-source toolkit of metrics to check for unwanted bias in datasets and machine learning models, and state-of-the-art algorithms to mitigate such bias throughout the AI application lifecycle. Containing over 30 fairness metrics and 9 state-of-the-art bias mitigation algorithms developed by the research community, it is designed to translate algorithmic research from the lab into actual practice. Here’s IBM’s press release.
- Law Library of Congress Publishes Guide to Compiling a Federal Legislative History
- Regulation of Artificial Intelligence in Selected Jurisdictions Around the World
- 2019 Class of the Fastcase 50 Announced
- New York State Announces $5.8 Million Multistate Settlement With LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Banned from AALL! Our Association Sanctions LexisNexis for Anticompetitive Tying Sales Policy
- Boycotting ICE’s Data Broker at AALL19: It’s a Matter of Conscience for Some
- Trump’s Dangerous Judicial Legacy
- Information Mischief Under the Trump Administration
- Illinois’ cannabis bill is first to incorporate reparations
- Opening: Reference/Business & Finance Librarian
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 220,008 hits