Maryland authorities confirmed Monday that they are aware of a second accusation of sexual assault in Montgomery County against Supreme Court Justice nominee Brett Kavanaugh, according to a report from the Montgomery County Sentinel. If the alleged accuser does file a complaint, the Sentinel notes, it could bring the number of women accusing Kavanaugh to four: Christine Blasey Ford, Deborah Ramirez—whose allegations were revealed in another explosive New Yorker piece Sunday night—lawyer Michael Avenatti’s purported client, and the Montgomery County woman. For more, see this Daily Beast report.
- 432 Against, 202 For: May’s Brexit Deal Soundly Defeated by Record Margin
- Judge Orders Trump Administration to Remove 2020 Census Citizenship Question; Read the Opinion
- Federal Data Streams’ Status During Government Shutdown
- Read William Barr’s Controversial June 8 Memo to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
- Read Attorney General Nominee William Barr’s Prepared Testimony
- Read House Resolution to Censure Congressman Steve King of Iowa
- CRS Report: Can the Department of Defense Build the Border Wall?
- Air Traffic Controllers Union Sues Trump; Read the Complaint
- CRS Report: Federal Grand Jury Secrecy: Legal Principles and Implications for Congressional Oversight
- Protecting Net Neutrality at the State Level: State-by-State Survey of Laws, Executive Orders and Bills Introduced But Not Passed
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 191,524 hits