In Blumenthal v. National Archives and Records Administration, 18-cv-2143, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, six Senate Democrats are seeking a court order compelling the National Archives and Records Administration to turn over documents regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s work under President George W. Bush. Here’s the text of the complaint.
- Tracking Trump’s Approval in All 50 States
- Appeals Court Rules Georgia’s Laws (Including Annotations) Are Not Protected By Copyright
- Monitoring press freedom abuses in the US: The US Press Freedom Tracker
- Reynen Court’s services automation platform seeks to standardize BigLaw needs for legal software
- Presidential Norms and Article II
- What can lawyers learn — or should learn — from data visualization?
- Does Fastcase have the largest user population?
- The Washington Supreme Court Bans Life-Without-Parole Sentences for Teens
- Presidential Attacks on the Press
- Weekend Reading: Sanger’s The Perfect Weapon: War, Sabotage, and Fear in the Cyber Age
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 174,359 hits