In Blumenthal v. National Archives and Records Administration, 18-cv-2143, U.S. District Court, District of Columbia, six Senate Democrats are seeking a court order compelling the National Archives and Records Administration to turn over documents regarding Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh’s work under President George W. Bush. Here’s the text of the complaint.
- The ABA Profile of the Legal Profession on Legal Research Choices and Adoption of Artificial Intelligence-based Tools
- Rethinking the Dual Provider Licensing Equation
- Fastcase, Casetext, ROSS and Reconsidering the Sole Provider Option
- What technology tools rank most important to lawyers in driving efficiency?
- Reinforcing the ‘Crumbling Infrastructure of Legal Research’ Through Court-Authored Metadata
- What is the Current State of Natural Language Generation for Content Creation?
- Ethical Tensions in Using Applied AI Output from Predictive Technology
- CRS Report: Resolutions to Censure the President: Procedure and History
- Senate Intel Committee Release Russian 2016 Election Interference Report
- ARL’s Annual Salary Survey 2018–2019 Is Now Available
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 223,710 hits