Montgomery County Judge Steven O’Neill declared Bill Cosby a “sexually violent predator” yesterday as he prepared today to sentence Cosby for sexually assaulting Temple University women’s basketball administrator Andrea Constand at his estate near Philadelphia in 2004. Today 81-year-old Cosby was sentenced to 3-to-10 years in a maximum security state prison.
- Tracking Trump’s Approval in All 50 States
- Appeals Court Rules Georgia’s Laws (Including Annotations) Are Not Protected By Copyright
- Monitoring press freedom abuses in the US: The US Press Freedom Tracker
- Reynen Court’s services automation platform seeks to standardize BigLaw needs for legal software
- Presidential Norms and Article II
- What can lawyers learn — or should learn — from data visualization?
- Does Fastcase have the largest user population?
- The Washington Supreme Court Bans Life-Without-Parole Sentences for Teens
- Presidential Attacks on the Press
- Weekend Reading: Sanger’s The Perfect Weapon: War, Sabotage, and Fear in the Cyber Age
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 174,357 hits