Chief Justice Roberts has referred 15 complaints related to statements Justice Kavanaugh made during his confirmation hearing to the 10th Circuit for investigation according to the Washington Post. The allegations center on whether Kavanaugh was dishonest and lacked judicial temperament during his Senate testimony. These complaints were initially received by the U.S. Court of Appeals prior to Kavanaugh’s seating on the Supreme Court. Chief Judge Merrick Garland recused himself from the matter. Here’s the text of the letter from Chief Justice Roberts referring Kavanaugh complaints to the 10th Circuit.
- Scientific Methods for Analyzing Original Meaning: Corpus Linguistics and the Emoluments Clauses
- US News to create scholarly impact ranking for law schools
- 16 States File Lawsuit over Trump’s Emergency Declaration; Read the Complaint
- Lexical Ordering in Statutory Interpretation
- Trump Ranked Third Worst President
- Series of Blockchain White Papers Published by Lex Mundi
- 50-state Survey of Security Breach Notification Laws
- Green New Deal Resolution Status
- Julian Assange and the Politics of Transparency
- The Continued Relevance of Legislative History in an Era of Textualism
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 198,291 hits