Through a Lawyer’s Eyes: Data Visualization and Legal Epistemology (Mar. 8, 2018) by Vincenzo Zeno-Zencovich “aims at investigating the relationship between the law and its visual depiction, in the light of the growing use of vast amounts of data to represent social phenomena. Visual analytics and infographics are part of contemporary forms of representation and knowledge. To what extent can lawyers do – or should do – without them and what profit, instead, might they take from them?”
- 432 Against, 202 For: May’s Brexit Deal Soundly Defeated by Record Margin
- Judge Orders Trump Administration to Remove 2020 Census Citizenship Question; Read the Opinion
- Federal Data Streams’ Status During Government Shutdown
- Read William Barr’s Controversial June 8 Memo to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
- Read Attorney General Nominee William Barr’s Prepared Testimony
- Read House Resolution to Censure Congressman Steve King of Iowa
- CRS Report: Can the Department of Defense Build the Border Wall?
- Air Traffic Controllers Union Sues Trump; Read the Complaint
- CRS Report: Federal Grand Jury Secrecy: Legal Principles and Implications for Congressional Oversight
- Protecting Net Neutrality at the State Level: State-by-State Survey of Laws, Executive Orders and Bills Introduced But Not Passed
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 191,516 hits