An investigation by The New York Times revealed how Facebook fought back against its critics of the Company’s response to the election crisis with delays, denials and a full-bore campaign in Washington. See also How Facebook Wrestled With Scandal: 6 Key Takeaways From The Times’s Investigation.
- Weekend Reading: McCabe’s The Threat: How the FBI Protects America in the Age and Terror of Trump
- Can algorithmic governance be squared with legal principles of governmental transparency?
- Must Presidential Pardons Satisfy a Specificity Requirement?
- Read Mueller’s Sentencing Memo for Michael Flynn
- Teaching and Reaching Law Students in the Post-Millennial Generation
- Thomson Reuters “Streamlining;” Sets Aside $2 Billion to Grow Legal and Tax Businesses
- Judge says artificial intelligence could have been used to reduce attorney fees
- Solum’s Theories of Statutory Interpretation and Construction
- CRS Report: US Sanctions on Russia
- GPO Launches in Beta United States Legislative Markup (USLM) XML
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 184,906 hits