This 50-state survey of U.S. e-cigarette regulation was prepared by the Tobacco Control Legal Consortium at the Public Health Law Center at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, and the Public Health and Tobacco Policy Center. The information is based on a survey of current state statutes (plus Washington, D.C.) pertaining to e-cigarettes in the following areas: definition of “tobacco product,” taxation, product packaging, youth access/other retail restrictions, and smoke-free air legislation. Some links go to legislative websites because the laws have not yet been codified or are not otherwise available. The survey is current to Sept. 15, 2018.
- Weekend Reading: White Shoe: How a New Breed of Wall Street Lawyers Changed Big Business and the American Century
- Reporters Without Borders Releases 2019 World Press Freedom Index
- Pew: Growing Partisan Divide Over Fairness of the Nation’s Tax System
- The Origins of Substantive Due Process
- Read the Redacted Mueller Report
- Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press Releases Updated 50-State Survey of Open Records and Open Meetings Laws
- Barnes & Noble Offers Free Download of the Mueller Report
- CRS Report: Presidential Terms and Tenure: Perspectives and Proposals for Change
- 2019 AIA/ALA Library Building Awards
- Attorney General Barr Issues Rule To Keep Some Asylum Seekers From Posting Bail; Read the Ruling
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 207,778 hits