This 50-state survey of U.S. e-cigarette regulation was prepared by the Tobacco Control Legal Consortium at the Public Health Law Center at Mitchell Hamline School of Law, and the Public Health and Tobacco Policy Center. The information is based on a survey of current state statutes (plus Washington, D.C.) pertaining to e-cigarettes in the following areas: definition of “tobacco product,” taxation, product packaging, youth access/other retail restrictions, and smoke-free air legislation. Some links go to legislative websites because the laws have not yet been codified or are not otherwise available. The survey is current to Sept. 15, 2018.
- Law Library of Congress Publishes Guide to Compiling a Federal Legislative History
- Regulation of Artificial Intelligence in Selected Jurisdictions Around the World
- 2019 Class of the Fastcase 50 Announced
- New York State Announces $5.8 Million Multistate Settlement With LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Banned from AALL! Our Association Sanctions LexisNexis for Anticompetitive Tying Sales Policy
- Boycotting ICE’s Data Broker at AALL19: It’s a Matter of Conscience for Some
- Trump’s Dangerous Judicial Legacy
- Information Mischief Under the Trump Administration
- Illinois’ cannabis bill is first to incorporate reparations
- Opening: Reference/Business & Finance Librarian
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 220,390 hits