The Guardian is reporting that Paul Manafort held secret talks with Julian Assange inside the Ecuadorian embassy in London, and visited around the time he joined Trump’s campaign. Sources have said Manafort went to see Assange in 2013, 2015 and in spring 2016 – during the period when he was made a key figure in Trump’s push for the White House.
- LexisNexis to exit the PMS market with sale of LexisOne
- Weekend Reading: Nussbaum’s The Monarchy of Fear: A Philosopher Looks at Our Political Crisis
- More than 1,400 Conflicts of Interest as the President Promotes His Businesses as Extensions of His Presidency and Administration
- Re-evaluating all trade shows, Thomson Reuters withdraws as an ABA TECHSHOW exhibitor
- The Misinformation Age: How False Beliefs Spread
- Judicial Analytics and the Great Transformation of American Law
- ARL Library Statistics 2016-2017 Now Available
- 50-State Survey on Statutes of Limitations
- National Cannabis Industry Association’s 50-State Survey of Marijuana Policies
- Disruptive Leadership in Legal Education
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 192,370 hits