According to this Pew study, when the 116th Congress convenes in January, at least 26 House members will be Millennials (i.e., born between 1981 and 1996), up from only five at the start of the current Congress in January 2017 and six just before the Nov. 6 midterms. More than a fifth (20) of the 91 freshmen members-elect are Millennials, and 14 of those 20 are Democrats – including Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, at 29 the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.
- Law Library of Congress Publishes Guide to Compiling a Federal Legislative History
- Regulation of Artificial Intelligence in Selected Jurisdictions Around the World
- 2019 Class of the Fastcase 50 Announced
- New York State Announces $5.8 Million Multistate Settlement With LexisNexis Risk Solutions
- Banned from AALL! Our Association Sanctions LexisNexis for Anticompetitive Tying Sales Policy
- Boycotting ICE’s Data Broker at AALL19: It’s a Matter of Conscience for Some
- Trump’s Dangerous Judicial Legacy
- Information Mischief Under the Trump Administration
- Illinois’ cannabis bill is first to incorporate reparations
- Opening: Reference/Business & Finance Librarian
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 220,373 hits