According to this Pew study, when the 116th Congress convenes in January, at least 26 House members will be Millennials (i.e., born between 1981 and 1996), up from only five at the start of the current Congress in January 2017 and six just before the Nov. 6 midterms. More than a fifth (20) of the 91 freshmen members-elect are Millennials, and 14 of those 20 are Democrats – including Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, at 29 the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.
- LexisNexis to exit the PMS market with sale of LexisOne
- Weekend Reading: Nussbaum’s The Monarchy of Fear: A Philosopher Looks at Our Political Crisis
- More than 1,400 Conflicts of Interest as the President Promotes His Businesses as Extensions of His Presidency and Administration
- Re-evaluating all trade shows, Thomson Reuters withdraws as an ABA TECHSHOW exhibitor
- The Misinformation Age: How False Beliefs Spread
- Judicial Analytics and the Great Transformation of American Law
- ARL Library Statistics 2016-2017 Now Available
- 50-State Survey on Statutes of Limitations
- National Cannabis Industry Association’s 50-State Survey of Marijuana Policies
- Disruptive Leadership in Legal Education
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 192,368 hits