According to this Pew study, when the 116th Congress convenes in January, at least 26 House members will be Millennials (i.e., born between 1981 and 1996), up from only five at the start of the current Congress in January 2017 and six just before the Nov. 6 midterms. More than a fifth (20) of the 91 freshmen members-elect are Millennials, and 14 of those 20 are Democrats – including Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York, at 29 the youngest woman ever elected to Congress.
- FTC on Tying the Sale of Two Products
- A Study on the Unionization of Academic Law Libraries
- New 8th Edition of National Survey of State Law Includes 10 New Chapters
- The Supreme Court’s Legitimacy Dilemma
- Can Legal Citations Be Stylish?
- CRS Report: Frequently Asked Questions about the Julian Assange Charges
- The 2019 Am Law 100 Now Available
- AALL Announces 2019 Product of the Year Award
- Niedringhaus Reviews Hellyer’s Evaluating Shepard’s, KeyCite, and BCite for Case Validation Accuracy
- Solum on the Conceptual Structure of Originalism and Living Constitutionalism
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 208,670 hits