Google has released its annual year-end roundup of the things people inquired about the most on its search platform in 2018 (so far). The list covers the 10 most searched terms across news, politics, entertainment and sports, as well as the most asked “How to…” and “What is…” questions. Interesting.
- Scientific Methods for Analyzing Original Meaning: Corpus Linguistics and the Emoluments Clauses
- US News to create scholarly impact ranking for law schools
- 16 States File Lawsuit over Trump’s Emergency Declaration; Read the Complaint
- Lexical Ordering in Statutory Interpretation
- Trump Ranked Third Worst President
- Series of Blockchain White Papers Published by Lex Mundi
- 50-state Survey of Security Breach Notification Laws
- Green New Deal Resolution Status
- Julian Assange and the Politics of Transparency
- The Continued Relevance of Legislative History in an Era of Textualism
Just in case you don't get it: The views expressed are solely those of the blog post author and should not be attributed to anyone else, meaning they do not necessarily represent the views of any organization that the post author is affiliated with or with the views of any other author who publishes on this blog.
- 198,323 hits